“Macroeconomic Development and Trade in East Asia”
The first CEAMeS-Workshop took place at the FernUniversität in Hagen from May 11-13, 2017. The purpose of the Workshop was bringing together (macro-)economists specialized on East Asia. The workshop gave the participants the opportunity to present and discuss recent research with other experts in their field.
The conference schedule can be downloaded here: program.
The speakers at the first workshop were:
- Dr. Hong Bo (SOAS University, London)
- Linda Glawe (FernUniversität in Hagen)
- Dr. Iikka Korhonen (Head of the BOFIT, Helsinki)
- Prof. Dr. Tat Kei Lai (IÉSEG School of Management, Paris)
- Prof. Dr. Jing Li (Center for Macroeconomic Research, Xiamen)
- Prof. Dr. Yu Liu (Center for Macroeconomic Research, Xiamen)
- Dr. Richhild Moessner (Bank of International Settlements, Basel)
- Michael Murach (FernUniversität in Hagen)
- Prof. Dr. Eiji Ogawa (Hitotsubashi University, Tokyo)
- Antonia Reinecke (FernUniversität in Hagen)
- Dr. Markus Rodlauer (Deputy Director at International Monetary Fund)
- Prof. Dr. Ping Zhang (The Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS), Beijing)